How Majestic …
Psalm 8:1-9 NLT
 O LORD, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth! Your glory is higher than the heavens.
 You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength, silencing your enemies and all who oppose you.
 When I look at the night sky and see the work of your fingers- the moon and the stars you set in place-
 what are mere mortals that you should think about them, human beings that you should care for them?
 Yet you made them only a little lower than God and crowned them with glory and honor.
 You gave them charge of everything you made, putting all things under their authority-
 the flocks and the herds and all the wild animals,
 the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea, and everything that swims the ocean currents.
 O LORD, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth!
The Lord’s name is reflected in the majesty of His creation!
These verses speak of . . .
- The height of God’s Glory beyond what we can see or imagine
- The power of God’s Strength to teach and yet silence opposition
- The intricacies of God’s Work
- The measure of God’s Care
- The giving of authority to God’s human Creation
- The fullness of God’s Majesty seen in His creation