Psalm 119:97-104 NLT
 Oh, how I love your instructions! I think about them all day long.
 Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide.
 Yes, I have more insight than my teachers, for I am always thinking of your laws.
 I am even wiser than my elders, for I have kept your commandments.
 I have refused to walk on any evil path, so that I may remain obedient to your word.
 I haven’t turned away from your regulations, for you have taught me well.
 How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey.
 Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life.
Reflection . . .
Do you love God’s Word, His instructions?
Psalm 119 is full of admiration and desire for God’s instruction, His Word.
His Word is worthy of . . .
- Constant thought all day long so that we learn to love it!
- Constant guidance that makes us wiser than our enemies!
- Constant consideration which gives insight more than our teachers
- Constant keeping and putting into practice because that will make us wise
- Constant obedience because it helps us walk in the right way and teach us